Friday, September 30, 2011

OCTOBER CRICUT 100 CARTRIDGE BLOG HOP!


Welcome to our monthly hop around the block and visit a wide range of wonderful Cricut crafters. On your travels you will see over 100 different Cricut cartridges in use!

You should have come from the ever talented Courtney's blog.  If you did not please start at the beginning of the hop at
      http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/  
too many great projects we don't want you to miss! Should you get lost the entire lineup can be found at the bottom of this post.

I have three projects to share with you today.  The first  is a thank you card that I made with Summer in Paris cartridge.


Covered card with red metallic paper then added inked mat paper from Mariposa paper pack, DCWV.  The wine bottle and glass was cut from scrap paper at 3.5" matted to same cut at 3.75" on black paper so it would stand out a bit more.  All is then pop-dotted to card.  Thank you is from Hot off the Press Dazzles and a bit of bling and inked ribbon added for interest.

Next is a layout that I made for a bowling friend with my favorite cartridge, Nifty Fifty!!


Base paper is from Quick Quotes, mats are from Graphic 45.  The bowling pins  are cut at 6" with edges inked.  Bowling ball is from black metallic paper with holes backed with grey paper scrap, 4".  Lets Roll  is cut at 4" but design was for roller staking so I  cut the "skate" from design.  Brown strip across the bottom is 2" wide with a thin brown strip and a bit of black rick rack added for interest, blue side strip is 3.75" and finally the journaling circle is cut at 3.25" and 3".  Finally a couple of brads and photo corners and done.  I am hoping she will like it!

Next up is a layout with Neighborhood Pop-Up Cards.  Had a conversation about our high school days so I did a page  to showcase an old photo of our high school (which is still open)----


All paper used was from my scrap bin.  Flag is actually a sticker from Paper Studio and book is clip cart with a bit of floss for marker/tassel. A stamp from Stamps by Judith was used for a grassy look. The sun is cut from Jubilee at 3" with some yellow Stickles added.   The school  and all layers were cut at 6" with edges inked  in brown. The upper right is not glued down so 4x6 photo can slip underneath. The steps were cut from scrap paper that looks like stones.

Please feel  free to follow/comment I enjoy reading all your suggestions, that's how we learn crafting together.  Thank you for stopping  by and please return tomorrow where the 100 Cart Blog Hop will continue, and hunt for that blog candy! 


Your next stop is with the very special and talented young lady, Madison.  She is the youngest member of our design team, but far and away creative beyond her years 

Madison Womack                           http://funkycards.blogspot.com

THE SATURDAY LINEUP:



4. Patricia Holloway - http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/       YOU ARE HERE
5. Madison Womack – http://funkycards.blogspot.com
12. Tina Keller (Crafty and Green)- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
13. Audrey Dickinson (Scrappy EMT) http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com


59 comments:

  1. What fabulous projects for today's hop! Beautiful,elegant card and your layouts are so cute! I love the bowling pens! Your school house looks great also...great work on today's hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen the Summer in Paris cartridge before! I love this:) You did an amazing job! Your layouts ROCK too!! I am happy to follow you on this blog hop:)
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects!! Love your card using Summer in Paris! :)
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, your Summer in Paris card is beautiful! I love how you did the bottle and wine glass and I enjoy seeing what you do with Nifty Fifty! Sweet layout of the memory of your old school too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must go in search of Summer in Paris. Love the card. You got your moneys worth out of the Nifty Fifty cart haven't you. Great job Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that card. It is so elegant! Is the thank you heat embossed? I really need to practice that technique! The bowling layout is awesome too! I am a new follower..loving your blog.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so elegant and I love the colors. Your layouts turned out great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Love Love your projects! My favorite is the Thank You Card! Great Job, Pat! Glad to be hopping with you!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everytime I see Nifty Fifty I think of you, I see it as your signature cartridge ;) I love what you have made and your paper choices!!! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love making a page and just using my scraps

    ReplyDelete
  11. I super love all of your projects. Super great LO! TFS:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  12. great job pat. your thank you card is so elegant and great paper choices. your bowling layout blew me away. of course all your nifty fifty projects do just that to me!....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects! I love the bowling layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a new follower.. I just love your card. I would show case this by framing it. I love your style!!! Great Projects lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you are one busy lady, your projects are outstanding! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Patricia these are awesome projects! I love, love the card. The layouts are great as well...just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very talented love the clors in the bowling page.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your projects,, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. So need nifty fifty. My brother and his friends are bowlers So need this cart. Thank for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card. I just love the bowling layout (I am partial to anything with bowling our whole family bowls on leagues) Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the card and your two layouts are fantastic. I am a new follower. TFS

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all your projects! The bowling layout is my favorite. I love how you used a button for a bowling ball. Too Cute!

    Holly

    hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love them all! The "Thank You" card is beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many cartridges to learn about and want to buy! Love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great projects. Love the card, very elegant.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What wonderful projects! I love the bowling one best!!

    Have a scrap-happy day
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your work. I especially like the last layout with the school.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great projects. Nifty fifties and Summer in Paris are two of my favorites because they both have poodle cuts
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. So glad to be here. Thank you so much for
    participating.
    Xxoo Michele

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great inspirations! Thanks for sharing!
    tremblayfam at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great projects! Love the layouts! Might have to get the PopUp Neighborhood cart one day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful! I love your Summer in Paris card!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sweet projects, love the SIP card!

    ReplyDelete
  34. That High School looked like a lot of work. So neat! I have never heard of the Neighborhood Pop Up cart.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the vintage feel of the bowling layout.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the bowling layout! Great job!

    Lisa
    www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your projects. I need to look for the nifty fifties cart for the bowling pins. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great layouts. I hate to admit that I have two of those carts and haven't made a project yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great projects!! I LOVE your card,it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your Thank You card...I was wondering if there were any Wine related cuts. I need that cart. :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great job on ALL of your projects!! My favorite is your bowling layout... super cute!! I love all the detail you added to the HS layout and your beautiful card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the school layout! I will have to scraplift that for my back to school photos!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fun projects Patricia! I love the schoolhouse page - that is so fun. Nifty Fifty is one of the carts on the top of my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Been thinking about getting Nifty Fifty. It's so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Super projects.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great projects, love your card, stunning. That bowling layout is way cute too.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  47. LOVE the tassle accent - I always love your projects! You are SO creative! Kudos on finding yet ANOTHER use for that Nifty Fifty's cart, lol

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh wow those are stunningly beautiful!! Definitely following! TFS!!

    vick6740@yahoo.com
    http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the layouts!

    Michelle
    mcoleman9641@wideopenwest.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Omigosh Pat, that card is gorgeous! Always love to see all the neat new ideas you come up with for the Nifty Fifties cart too. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lovely projects! I love the thank you card with the bottle of wine. Great accent you gave it to stand out.

    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail.com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great projects.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  54. love your projects, especially the beautiful card! You are so talented

    jashmore1944@att.net

    ReplyDelete